[Cm-roma] Re: Need help in rome?

Autore: Luigi Pirelli
Oggetto: [Cm-roma] Re: Need help in rome?
Hi Brian,

I just called all Critical Mass area.. I really hope it'll helps you, I'm waitng
for response.

In case no response arrive, you have to know that there are two Popular Bike
Repair places in Rome called "cicloffcine"...

1) "CICLOFFICINA" in the Magliana district, it's opened all saturday since 11AM.
Address is "Via Pieve Fosciana 82" and is sited in the squat palce called
Macchia Rossa.

2) "Ciclofficina Popolare Don Chisciotte"
sited in a squat place called "ex Snia Viscosa" in "via Prenestina, 173"
Opened: Wednesday since 18:00 and Saturday since 15:00... but its probabilly to
find always someone working there.
"Don Chisciotte" has a web site: http://www.zingarelli.biz/ciclofficina/

Unfortunally i'll be not in Rome this week end, but I'm sure Critical Mass, or
other bike groups, will help you as in Milan or other cities.

Please let me know phone numbers to contact you... I've only this one:
Armando n° 00447958916219

See you soon and have a nice ride.

Luigi