[Cm-milano] [Fwd: me lo giri in CM Milano]

Author: coda di lupo
Subject: [Cm-milano] [Fwd: me lo giri in CM Milano]
-------------------------
questa arriva da cm-roma
si cenrcano info su bike messengers in territorio milanese
a buon intenditor....
-------------------------

From: "joel metz, ifbma/sfbma" <magpie@???>
Subject: Re: messenger in Italy
>>you dont know how happy i am to hear this - there have been rumors of
>>italian bike messengers, but even people who have visited various cities
>>have been unable to track them down, so youve solved a big mystery for me!
>>
>>do you know if there are bike messengers in other italian cities?
>
>mmmh I'm asking to someone of the Critical Mass of Milan (the 2nd largest
>city of Italy) if in Milan are there bicyclemessengers

excellent, and thank you! i had heard rumour that there were some in milan,
and that perhaps at one point cinelli had sponsored a company, but no one i
know who has ever visited there has been able to find any further info...

-joel
--
joel metz : magpie@??? : http://www.blackbirdsf.org/
bike messengers worldwide : ifbma : http://www.messengers.org/

---

ciao

|||T|H|I|N|K|||||G|L|O|B|A|L|L|Y|||||B|I|K|E|||||L|O|C|A|L|L|Y|||

|||||||||||||The revolution will not be motorized!|||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||http://www.tmcrew.org/eco/bike |||||||||||||||||