[NuovoLaboratorio] Appello spese legali

Author: Elisabetta Filippi
Subject: [NuovoLaboratorio] Appello spese legali
I continui arresti ed espulsioni degli attivisti dell 'ISM (tra gli ultimi 9
italiani in un gruppo di 40 internazionali!), perpetuati dallo Stato
d'Israele, rendono necessari fondi per sostenere le spese legali. qui di
seguito un appello dell'ISM. Fatelo girare e, se potete contribuite.
Ciao
Elisabetta Filippi (Servizio Civile Internazionale)

25 ago 2003 - www.palsolidarity.org

Dear Friends:

As our movement grows we continue to challenge the Israeli occupation on
multiple fronts. One front is the Israeli legal system. It is not possible
to expect justice from a system that serves as the legal stamp for Israeli
occupation, but it is possible to use it
as a stage from which to expose aspects of the Israel apartheid system.

We need funds for ongoing battles and in order to be prepared should any
activist require legal assistance in the near future.

Some legal assistance has been offered on a pro-bono basis by attorneys, but
the need is far greater than what we can expect to receive in donated legal
work.

Please consider making a donation to one of the addresses listed below to
enable us to continue to defend activists in their legal confrontations with
the State of Israel.

ISM reiterates how extremely grateful we are to the attorneys who have
repeatedly assisted us and provided their time and work on a pro bono basis.

Without their help ISM would not have been able to provide the assistance
that we have to those volunteers who have risked so much.

We remain extremely grateful to them for their help in difficult times.

We would be very grateful if you could join us in this part of our ongoing
struggle.

Please consider sending a financial contribution via one of the ways
mentioned below.

Please indicate clearly that you would like your donation applied to the
legal fund.

Bank Account G&G&H&N (ISM)
Bank Hapoalim Main Branch Tel Aviv 600
Account No. 360883