[ssf] (no subject)

Author: Cleo Fariselli
Subject: [ssf] (no subject)
Ciao,
     ho appena ricevuto una mail da una mia amica riguardo alle varie
petizioni che si trovano su internet che mi ha fatto aprire gli occhi...
nella grande maggioranza dei casi si tratta di bufale. Si tratta solo di
biechi espedienti per raccogliere indirizzi e-mail a cui poi inviare
pubblicità, promozioni, ecc. Una sorta di catena di Sant'Antonio che fa leva
sulle buone intenzioni della gente.

L'elenco di nomi e cognomi dei firmatari non ha alcuno valore legale,
potrebbero benissimo essere tutti nomi inventati e non c'è modo di poterlo
verificare.

Inoltre manca il sito di riferimento, manca qualcosa di "tangibile" di
riferimento. Bisogna sempre controllare, e bene anche. A me è capitato ad
esempio di aver firmato una petizione che mi sembrava credibile perchè
faceva riferimento a un sito di un organizzazione esistente realmente
impegnata nel sociale, ma poi la mia amica si è informata un po' meglio e si
è accorta che l'organizzazione in questione della petizione non ne sapeva
nulla.

Insomma bisogna stare in guardia e se si decide comunque di firmare e di
inviare in giro la petizione, bisogna avere sempre la premura di mettere gli
indirizzi dei destinatari sotto Ccn, in questo modo restano nascosti.

Scusatemi, io credo di averne diffuse davvero tante!

Saludones

Cleo

PS QUA SOTTO UN ESEMPIO DI PETIZIONE FASULLA:

Gentlewomen:

Today 25 Congresswomen in the US House of
Representatives walked out -- and
refused to participate in the vote to give Bush war
powers --- they were led
by Barbara Bell of California and they took up
residence on the White House
lawn..... They say women can change the world. Here
is a chance!

A nationwide effort to unite women against war has
drafted the statement
below and asks each of us, if we are so moved, to
send it out to as many
women and women's groups as we can for endorsement.

Please cut and paste this message into a new
message, sign it with your own
name, and forward it with the petition on to as many
people as you know. If
you are the 50th, 100th, 150th, 200th, etc., person
to sign the petition,
please also e-mail a copy back to:

<pramila@???>
<mailto:pramila@mindspring.com
<mailto:pramila@mindspring.com> >

This is our chance to stop this war. Women are a
strong constituency in this country. We only have a
few days.

Please act immediately.

Jane Woodward Elioseff

PETITION

Women United Against War

As women embracing life and peace, we declare
ourselves opposed to any
military action against Iraq. As women, we have been
the victims of many
kinds of violence.

We call on you in Congress to oppose any military
action. We make this
demand for ourselves, our children, our parents, our
brothers, husbands,
partners and friends.

We make this demand because we understand that
warfare creates endless
cycles of violence, destruction and death,
impoverishing us spiritually and
economically.

We make this demand because warfare destroys family
life, throwing whole
communities into exile and turning children into
orphans.

We make this demand because we cannot build happy
lives on a ground polluted
by violence.

We believe this is a defining moment in the life of
our country. We will
either take our place in the family of nations as
seekers of peace and
justice or we will start down a terrible road to
war, unleashing the fury of
generations to come on our land.

We call upon you to act with integrity, to show
courage and remember that
you are guardians of the public trust and of the
world we leave to our
children. We oppose this war.

We oppose all elected officials who support this
war. There is no other
issue greater than the cause of peace. No past stand
or history can be
called upon to overshadow the imperative to stand
today for peace.

We, as women acting to shape public life, dedicate
our energy, resources,
and hopes to those who establish peace. There will
be no war in our names.

If you want our support and votes, stop this war!

Signed:

1. Unreasonable Women for the Earth, Nationwide
2. Pramila Jayapal, Seattle, WA
3. Ginny NiCarthy, Seattle, WA
4. Karen Bosley, Seattle, WA
5. Janice Pickard, Coupeville, WA
6. Margot E "Peg" Tennant, Coupeville WA
7. Patty Carlisle, Seattle, WA
8. Karen Jensen, Seattle, WA
9. Frances Partridge, Seattle, WA
10. Elizabeth Sanders, Seattle, WA
11. Marjorie Huebner, MN
12. Karolyn Redoutey, MN
13. Jennifer Moore, MN
14. Jacqueline Sterling, Minneapolis, MN
15. Rorie Hanrahan, Santa Fe, NM
16. Maggie Copeland, Glendive, MT
17. Joan Gough, Moab, UT
18. Eleanor Inskip, Salt Lake City, UT
19. Meherban Kaur Khalsa, Salt Lake City, Ut
20. Shakta Khalsa, Herndon, VA
21. Anne V. Hilliard, Jacksonville, FL
22. Ann McGill, Reston, VA
23. Mary Elizabeth Th! under, West Point, Texas &
Big    Indian, NY
24. Joy Walker, Palm Bay, Fl. 32909
25. Christina Van Deusen, Waltham MA 02453
26. Susan Cohen Thompson, Natick, MA 01760
27. Linda Timann Dewing, Providence, RI 02906
28. Mikala Moore, Durango, CO 81301
29. Sister Patricia Soltesz,IHM Harper Woods, MI
48225
30. Jan Soleau, IHM, St.Clair Shores, MI 48080
31. Joyce Campbell, IHM, St. Clair Shores, MI 48080
32. Kathleen Brogle, Cincinnati, Ohio 45230
33. Laurene T. Hagman, Columbus, Ohio 43219
34. Janice Bachman, Columbus, Ohio 43214
35. Judy Niday, Dayton, Ohio 45426
36. Joyce Kahle, CPPS, Cincinnati, Ohio 45217
37. Julie M. Murray, Cincinnati, OH 45219
38. Growth in Motion, Inc. Fanchon Shur, Colleen
mcCarty Cincinnati Oh
45229
39. Michael Rossato-Bennett 55 Ave. C#10 Nyc NY
10009
40. Avram Gleitsman, NY, NY
41. Julie Turley, NY, NY
42. lunchbox recordings | monkey salon press. anne
pope and toon.
brooklyn.ny.usa
43. Ann Shirazi,NYC 10025
44. Luise Eichenbaum,NYC 10024
45. Sara Baerwald, NYC 10010
46. Allison Lebar, Gambier, OH 43022
47. Susan Baerwald, Los Angeles, CA 90049
48. Phyllis Wender, New York, NY 10021
49. Susan Yankowitz, New York, N.Y. 10024
50. Karen Cooper, New York, NY 10014
51. Alice Arlen, 1120 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY
10128
52. Honor Moore, 276 Riverside Drive, New York City
10025
53 Susan Kleckner, New York, NY 10128
54. Elizabeth de Bethune, Yonkers, New York
55. Randi Davenport, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
27516
56. Miriam Lieberman, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
27516
57. Pamela St. John, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
27516
58. Lun Steuart, Chapel Hill, North Carolina &n!
bsp;27514
59. Salli Benedict, Carrboro, North Carolina 27510
60. Kristine Kelsey, Chapel Hill, North Carolina,
27516
61. April Tacey-Dickinson, Chapel Hill, NC 27516
62. Woman Within Empowerment Circle of
Raleigh/Chapel Hill, NC 27516
63. Melva Fager Okun, Carrboro, NC 27510
64. Diane Fager, Chicago, Ill. 60618
65. Barbara Engel, Chicago, Ill. 60615
66. Nanette Benbow, Chicago, IL 60625
67. Jamie Leslie, Chicago, IL 60626
68. Prairie Fire Organizing Committee, Chicago, IL
60626
69. Katie Bjorkman, Burlington, WI 53105
70. Jan Bjorkman, Burlington, WI
71. Judith Ormond, Milwaukee, WI 53217
72. Lynette Diers Cohen, Cleveland Hts., OH 44118
73. Carol Boyd, Richfield, OH 44286
74. Marilyn Meadows, Cleveland Heights, Ohio 44118
75. Peggy Spaeth, Cleveland Heights, Ohio 44118
76. Susan Miller, Cleveland Heights, Ohio 44118
77. Leatrice B. Tolls Cleveland Heights, OH 44118
78. The Tyrian Network, Cleveland , OH 44107
79. Susan D'Arcy, Cleveland, OH 44120
80. Katherine Lane Sillars, Madison, WI 53726
81. CAROL LANE, Cape Porpoise, ME. 04046
82. Sara Izod, U.S.A.
83. Lynda English Bervid, Kings Beach, Ca. 96143
84. Judith Campbell, Houston, TX 77092
85. Jane Woodward Elioseff, Houston, TX 77005-1882
86. Lisa Powers, Marfa TX, 79843
87. Jeannette MacDougall, Boerne, Texas 78006
88. Ann Nitschke, Boerne Texas 78006
89. Jan Wrede, Boerne, Texas 78006
90. Nisa Mason Boerne, Texas 78006
91. Sarah Sugarman, Oakland, CA 94610
92. Alexandra Blair, Chicago, IL 60610
93. Molly Hooper, San Francisco, CA 94117
94. Brooke Brown, Mill Valley, CA 94941
95. Chera van Burg, Rochester, NY  14450
96. Denise Newman, San Francisco, CA 94131
97. Rosmarie Waldrop, Providence,RI 02906
98. Lisa Schrempp, Tucson ,Az. 85705
99.  Alystyre Julian, New York, New York,  10012
100.  Bridget Shields, Brooklyn, NY  11238
101.  Andrea Beeman, New York, NY  10011
102. Jennifer Olivieri, New York, NY 10026
103.  Susan May, New York, NY
104. Sarah Sills, Brooklyn, NY 11215
105. Dorie B. Clay, Newark, NJ 07103
106. Donna Brown Guillaume, Encino, CA 91436
107. Bonnie Boswell, Los Angeles, CA 90004
108. Sylvia Hueston, New York, NY 10025
109.  Meryl Shapiro, New York, NY 10010
110.      Maureen T. Cohen, Forest Hills, NY 11375
111. Masae Moore, Rego Park, NY 11374
112.  Jane Foge, New York, NY  10044
113. Sandra Bensliman, New York, NY 10179
114. Antoinette Tynes, White Plains, NY 10530
115. Valeria Orani, Vicolo del Piede, 17, 00153 Roma - Italia

Comunica in un ’altra dimensione con MSN Extra Storage!
http://www.msn.it/msnservizi/es/