[Cm-crew] info request "Mass CycleDesertion in Florence"

Author: livio colombo
Subject: [Cm-crew] info request "Mass CycleDesertion in Florence"

Laurence Dehaut wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My name is Laurence Latouche, I am an independent film director
> working on a documentary film about alter globalization. I will be
> filming at Florence during the ESF, and I am interested in filming the
> "Mass CycleDesertion in Florence" event and interviewing some
> participants.

filming is all right, but interviewing can only show interviewer
misundertanding of what a CM really is. Better leaving images and noises
speak by their own

> Could you give me some more information about the times and places of
> the meeting points? Also, I would like to have the opportunity to
> interview the organisators of the event. Could you tell me if it would
> be possible, and if yes, when?

pick up your camera and your bicycle and be in bologna at 8.30 am on
november8th (next friday) in front of the railway station.
Otherway be in barberino del mugello at about 11.00 am on saturday (with
your camera and bicycle anyway)
that's all.
no camera-car, please, only camera-bicycle is allowed
with regards
graziano predielis