[Cm-crew] info request "Mass CycleDesertion in Florence"

Author: Laurence Dehaut
Subject: [Cm-crew] info request "Mass CycleDesertion in Florence"
Hello,

My name is Laurence Latouche, I am an independent film director working on a
documentary film about alter globalization. I will be filming at Florence
during the ESF, and I am interested in filming the "Mass CycleDesertion in
Florence" event and interviewing some participants.

Could you give me some more information about the times and places of the
meeting points? Also, I would like to have the opportunity to interview the
organisators of the event. Could you tell me if it would be possible, and if
yes, when?

Thanks a lot,

Sincerely,

Laurence Latouche.