[Cm-crew] firenze , social forum e spazi autonomi

Autor: cm-crew@inventati.org
Asunto: [Cm-crew] firenze , social forum e spazi autonomi
blicero <blicero@???> ha scritto:

> unpo' di intelligenze affini in giro per le reti di attivisti
> internazionali stanno lavorando per costruire uno spazio autonomo basato
> sul metodo politico orizzontale e trasparente e sulla condivisione di
> progetti aal di la' di identita' precostitutite
>
> uno spazio autonomo che sia di attraversamento e non di stasi
> che ospiti l'(indy)mediacenter, ma anche workshop seminari, e azioni di
> varia natura
>
> che ne pensa la massa critica ?
> ci sara'?
> ci sara' a firenze ?

ciao Blicero, ciao CM ML
rigiro una mail che ci era arrivata tempo fa, ora torna utile:
Data:     Mercoledi, Agosto 28 2002 09:43 pm
Da:       Mikhail Tsovma <tsovma@???>
A:       Gianluca Torelli <gianluct@???>, cm-crew@???
Titolo:   [Cm-crew] Re: European CM meeting in Firenze

Hi,

I'm Misha from Moscow, a crazy anarchist guy trying to lift CM Moscow
off the ground. I'm currently considering going to Firenze for the WSF
and if I make it there I will be more than happy to join you in
discussing the CM and riding through the streets of Firenze (in case you
will help me to get a bike while I'm there).

Please, let me know about your plans and stay in touch! You can write to
this address or to critmass@???.

CM Moscow website is at http://www.crit-mass.by.ru, but English version
is not yet ready (coming soon).

We have plagiarized your sticker design this week, by the way!

Is there some working mailing list for CM people? Or is there a website
with global CM news?

Take care,

Misha
Gianluca Torelli wrote:

> Hello everybody,
> we begin to discuss the possibility of a big Critical Mass in Florence
> during the European Social Forum and may be also a dicussion or a
> metting for all the European CM.
> What do you think about it?
> for people coming too far we can find out a solution for exemple rent
> a bike or something similar. let us know via
> cm-crew@???
> thanks
> Gkan

baci e bici