[Cm-crew] [CriticalMassNews] carbuster pre-bollettino

Autor: Toni i
Asunto: [Cm-crew] [CriticalMassNews] carbuster pre-bollettino
Querid@s
mi arriva per la prima volta un pre-bollettino di car busters in cui si
chiede -in tempi stretti- info su campagne iniziative etc etc. da postare
poi sul bollettino vero. quello che poi gira tradotto anche in esperanto.
gli amici di ivan ilich mi sa che se la meriterebbero una nota sul nuovo
sito CM italia e degli avvenimenti recentiori.
chennedite?

"Car Busters" <carbusters@???>
       To:    carbusters@???

CAR BUSTERS PRE-BULLETIN ANNOUNCEMENT
& CALL FOR PAPERS April 2002

Hello everybody out there,

I have great news for all of you: the next issue of Car Busters Monthly
Email Bulletin will be launched sometime next week. Of course now I could
start assuring you that it will be stuffed full of the greatest world news,
announcements and campaign updates (and sure it will), but let me first ask
you a personal question:

Are you absolutely sure you want to send me nothing else for the
bulletin? Are you, personally, happy with what's in there already? (not that
I'm gonna show you, of course, that would take the surprise away...)

Or, don't you think you've got something to say to all the thousands
other subscribers, that has to do with car busting? I think you should
run through your drawers and files once again before this issue is sealed
and mailed out. It's well worth the effort, person!

So, if you have any action reports, campaign updates, useful dates or
deadlines for whatever's happening in the world of anti-car activism, or job
announcements for your or allied groups, SEND THEM IN before
this Friday, March 29, 7pm CEMT. Then trust me to go through them and
see which can be trusted to the other readers and which should rather be
kept secret - and see the result possibly next Tuesday or Wednesday.

Thanks for your time and enjoy the slowly coming spring!
Petr Kurfurst @ Car Busters

P.S.: We're trying to turn this Pre-Bulletin Announcement into a regular
thing, so you'll be nudged every month to send us more stuff! Be prepared...

DISCLAIMER:
I have a growing suspicion that there are certain people in the Car
Busters team who'd like to see me tied up in a corner and not allowed to
sieve through all your contributions - we've already had some fights about
who's going to do that and I suspect some of them are quite willing to do
anything to get the job... Haste does not allow me to name anyone in
particular but hopefully I'll be able to keep my standing for a few days

>From: Giovanni Pesce <giovanni_pesce@???>
>Ci son mille motivi per fare massa critica, ogni partecipante ha il >suo:
>- c'è chi ci viene in vista dell'estate, perchè andare in bici >rassoda i
>glutei

questa me la segno ;-))

baci e bici
toni_i