Re: [Tails-l10n] Weblate reviewer status

Author: intrigeri
To: Joaquín Serna, tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Weblate reviewer status
Hi Joaquín,

Joaquín Serna:
> Hello, I'm currently in a similar situation. I can suggest translations
> but I'm not able to vote up and down to a suggestion to approve or deny it.

I've checked your user stats
(https://translate.tails.boum.org/user/Serna/) and it's clear that you
satisfy the "proof of work" criterion from our draft process to give
you reviewer status (@Review group), so I just did that, which should
now allow you to approve suggestions from other folks :)

Another reviewer will need to approve your own suggestions.
Please don't approve them yourself as we do want every proposed change
to be reviewed by someone else. This will be clearly documented soonish.

> Besides the ticket #11763 is there anywhere to read more
> about the changes done to Weblate?

Please be patient: we'll give more info and ask input here once we
have a proposal we're sufficiently happy with. Meanwhile, things are
in flux and I stress out that our Weblate has *not* been declared
ready for production usage yet.