Re: [Tails-l10n] Weblate reviewer status

Author: Joaquín Serna
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Weblate reviewer status
Hello, I'm currently in a similar situation. I can suggest translations
but I'm not able to vote up and down to a suggestion to approve or deny it.

I've read the "Clarification on the merging of Weblate repo into
cannonical Tails repo" emails but not sure if this has anything to do
with that. Besides the ticket #11763 is there anywhere to read more
about the changes done to Weblate?

If there's anything I can do to help, please just ask.

Greetings,

Joaquín.