Re: [Hackmeeting] [TALK] workshop audio synthesis

Author: boyska
To: hackmeeting
Subject: Re: [Hackmeeting] [TALK] workshop audio synthesis
hackmeeting:
>hello *,

hello!

>that said, i'd like to give a workshop explaining the basics of analog
>audio synthesis and building little trautonium / light-theremin
>synthesizer/noiseboxes. you can see the prototype in action on
>https://groente.puscii.nl/noisebox.webm

[...]

cool!

>there is one practical problem, because i won't have space to bring
>enough tools. will there be soldering irons, a battery drill, and
>possibly an oscilloscope that could be used for the workshop?

I think that won't be a problem.

I put a draft of your workshop here
https://hackmeeting.org/hackit19/schedule.html#talk-audio-synthesis
(sorry, the schedule is even less localized than the rest of the
website!), but we'd need to have an estimate of the duration.

Sometimes this kind of workshops have been very practical and therefore
not held in a room but in open air and for longer times.
Would you prefer this setup?

--
boyska