Re: [Tails-l10n] some proposals on translation pages links

Author: Tails Català
To: u, Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] some proposals on translation pages links

>> 3.- It seems to me more logical to have either those links on that page
>> point to the blueprint page (at least for Catalan) or have a new page
>> /contribute/how/translate/team/ca/ created. Whatever you think is
>> better, but I would use only one of these, not both.
>
> That's why I asked you the other day if you wanted me to create a team
> page for your team :)

emma created the bluepruint page. I though that was enough, but without
the team page with a link to the blueprint page, it's (almost) useless

> I'll look at your blueprint page and will create a team page from that,
> and then I'll let you know once I did it.

Then, as you think it's better to suit your procedures: either create a
team page from the blueprint or create a blank team page I can update
and put the link to the blueprint.

We have the catalan translation in the catalan branch of our gitlab
repositori on https://gitlab.com/tails-ca/tails/tree/catalan. You'll
find a blueprint for the catalan translation team.

Thanks.

Cheers