[Tails-l10n] some proposals on translation pages links

Author: Tails Català
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: [Tails-l10n] some proposals on translation pages links
Hi,

We have started to translate tails website into Catalan, already have a
blueprint page created by you and a mailing list also. All this is
great, thanks, but there are a few things about the resources/links
available to translators which I don't understand or would do in a
different way:

1.- I cannot find easily a link to the newly created blueprint page. If
I can't after one year of browsing this site I can image the difficulty
for a new user wishing to help to translate.
2.- Anyway, what is easy to find is the 'Improve tails in your own
language' page (https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/), which
has links to different language team pages, but not to the blueprint pages.
3.- It seems to me more logical to have either those links on that page
point to the blueprint page (at least for Catalan) or have a new page
/contribute/how/translate/team/ca/ created. Whatever you think is
better, but I would use only one of these, not both.
4.- In any case, this page /contribute/how/translate/, cannot it be
translated?
5.- Finally, I would like to have a link to the Catalan team in that
page, either link to the blueprint page or a new team page, and be able
to push the team page, before we start pushing the translation of the
core pages so people know they can help. Would that be possible?

Thanks.

Tails-ca