[Tails-ux] Announcing a collaboration with Simply Secure on …

Author: sajolida
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
New-Topics: [Tails-ux] Brainstorming a new tagline [was: Announcing a collaboration with Simply Secure on explaining Tails]
Subject: [Tails-ux] Announcing a collaboration with Simply Secure on explaining Tails
Hi everybody!

I'm super excited to let you know that we will work this summer with
Simply Secure [1] on explaining Tails; which, I think, is one of the
most important items on our roadmap [2].

[1]: https://simplysecure.org/
[2]: https://tails.boum.org/contribute/roadmap/

The work with Simply Secure will not directly result in a rewrite of our
homepage and related content but it will lay solid foundations for that.

A lot of the work will be done in-person at the Tails summit but the
preparation and follow up work will happen on a public blueprint [3],
this mailing list, and voice calls. The voice calls won't be public but
you can ask us if you want to join.

Check the blueprint to learn more about our plans:

[3]: https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/explain_tails/simsec/

The work of Simply Secure is funded by the OTF Usability Lab. I'll do my
work as part of the UX line of our core budget.

--
sajolida