Re: [Tails-ux] Report on user testing of the Additional Soft…

Author: sajolida
To: Alan, Tails user experience & user interface design, intrigeri, segfault, bertagaz, emma.peel
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Report on user testing of the Additional Software beta
Alan:
> sajolida:
>> Here is a small report on the findings from the user testing of the
>> Additional Software beta that I did this week. By lack of official
>> beta, I used f25dce19c6.
>
> Thanks for the tests and for the report!
>
>> Next steps
>> ----------
>>
>> - Alan and intrigeri should investigate the cost of fixing these issues.
>> - The team should agree on which issues to tackle and in which order.
>> - Do a bit more Redmine on the tickets I created to encode all this.
>
> If this is not urgent, I'd like to wait a bit for feedback on the beta
> to triage all this in one go.

It's not urgent for me. I'm not sure when you will have the most time to
work on fixes so maybe it's up to you to tell me.

intrigeri said he could only work on fixes after May 22. But I don't
think there's much for his part of the work in my report.

Note that this contradicts what I wrote you a few minutes ago about
meeting tonight. But yeah, let's do that later when it makes more sense
for you in terms of calendar.

> I have no idea how to make a voice meeting, so I doubt it would be fast,
> but we may try.

I'll show you :)

--
sajolida