[Tails-project] Removing the subtitle in our logo

Author: sajolida
Subject: [Tails-project] Removing the subtitle in our logo
In attachment, the homepage without it.

And see #14835:

I'm talking about "theamnesicincognitolivesystem".

* This text is quite long and becomes very small and hard to read at
small sizes.
* I'm really not sure it understandable by most people; though we don't
have data about it. But if we rely strongly on this subtitle to make
people understand what Tails is about, it means that we're probably
failing severly elsewhere.
* In the flat version, the vertical alignment between the three element
(the icon, Tails, and the subtitle) is hard to manipulate in sizes where
the subtitle becomes too small.
* Multiplying the number of ad-hoc variations that we need to create
when we want to use our logo reveals a limitation in the design of the
logo itself.

See the discussion on:
https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-dev/2017-September/011727.html

So I'm hereby proposing to remove that subtitle from our canonical logo.

Another option would be to find a way of making it optional, and having
a working logo with and without the subtitle which is not the case right
now:

* The banner is using an ad-hoc version partly because of the complex
vertical alignment in the flat version of the canonical logo.
* Removing the subtitle breaks the vertical alignment of the canonical logo.

When saying this I'm assuming that a good logo should at least be easy
to use and look good in the banner on our website :)