Re: [More-than-a-BSP] kind of station proposal

Author: isydor
To: more-than-a-bsp
Subject: Re: [More-than-a-BSP] kind of station proposal
Hi,

intrigeri:
> Hi,
>
> u:
>> isydor:
>>> Jonathan:

[...]

> So, how about we set up a Skills Sharing station? E.g. we could have
> a whiteboard with two columns, one with proposed skills and the other
> with requested skills, and then the people hosting this station try to
> match requests with offers, schedule and announce sessions. What do
> you think? Anyone up to hosting this?

Trying to summarise all this in order to have this move on before next
week meeting:
* jonathan proposes to help with a gpg station and asks for support
* geb would prefer a key-signing session + explanation with the support
of someone else
* intrigeri suggests to generalise it to a "skills sharing" station. The
task of the hosters would be to match requests and proposals with the
help of a whiteboard with two columns.
* other proposals: consensus-based decision making processes, calling
in/out oppressive behaviour...

Do some people want to help with a
* gpg station?
* skills sharing station (that would contain all proposals made)?
* both?

Cheers,