[Tails-project] Regarding USB sticks for domestic violence s…

Author: sajolida
Subject: [Tails-project] Regarding USB sticks for domestic violence survivors
Hi,

I'm part of the people developing Tails [1].

[1]: https://tails.boum.org/

We read with great interest your call for help regarding collecting USB
sticks for domestic violence survivors [2].

[2]:
https://np.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/5zcz12/were_a_nonprofit_group_that_works_with_victims_of/?st=j0awf03a&sh=9584e0d5

We would be extremely interested in learning more about your initiative,
especially to understand how Tails really helps these people out,
learning from experiences on the ground to hopefully make Tails even
better for such scenarios.

But we couldn't find anything about this on opsecprofessionals.org.
Are we contacting the right people?

NB: I'm putting in copy tails-project@??? which is a public mailing
from our community. Feel free to answer to me only if you'd rather keep
the communication private.