Re: [Tails-project] Cryptoparty in Rennes, France - Feb/Marc…

Author: u
To: tails-project
New-Topics: [Tails-project] Publishing the last two monthly reports [Was: Cryptoparty in Rennes, France - Feb/March 2017]
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Cryptoparty in Rennes, France - Feb/March 2017
Hi,

sajolida:
> Mathieu Goessens:
>> I am glad to announce you that we organize a cryptoparty in Rennes,
>> France in the of February: https://biblio.insa-rennes.fr/crypto/

> Feel free to announce it in the "Upcoming events" of our monthly
> reports. They are freely editable so you can do that yourselves:
>
> https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/monthly_report/report_2017_01/
> https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/monthly_report/report_2017_02/
> https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/monthly_report/report_2017_03/
>
> I'm not sure what's going on with the January report but in theory it
> should be the first one to go out so maybe add all your stuff there.

The January one has been asked for merge on tails-dev by emmapeel, but I
did not take the time to do it myself.

> Then you could add for late-March in the one from February but as you
> can see there is no guarantee on when they are published.

I added it to the february report which was supposed to be published by
intrigeri after he added his bits to it.

Cheers!