Re: [Tails-ux] Bits from FOSDEM

Author: sajolida
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
New-Topics: [Tails-ux] Easy/Starter User Interface Design tickets [Was: Bits from FOSDEM]
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Bits from FOSDEM
intrigeri:
> Improvement ideas
> =================
>
>  * I hear that it would not hurt to add a *screenshot* to our home
>    page on the web.

I like this and created #12257 to track it (low priority because no
clear assignee).

>  * Rename the "Easy" property on tickets to "Starter". This would
>    avoid having to explain all the time that these tickets are not
>    necessarily easy, of for less skilled people: they're simply good
>    ways to start getting involved in Tails.

I like this as well! Do I have the needed permissions to do this myself
on Redmine?

>  * Ensure we have "Starter" tickets for "User interface design"
>    on Redmine.

Right but hard to make sure it's applied continuously. The good news is
that this should already be part of the job of the ticket gardener [1]
so having a new person to do that (and maybe a checklist to make sure
that's done each time) would solve this.

[1]:
https://tails.boum.org/contribute/working_together/roles/ticket_gardener

That's https://www.uxbox.io/, I'll have a look!