[Tails-dev] Resource on alcoholism and problem drinking

Author: Mark
To: tails-dev@boum.org
Subject: [Tails-dev] Resource on alcoholism and problem drinking
Hello,

My name is Paul McNulty and I run a free service to assist people who suffer from alcoholism. I am a recovering alcoholic myself and I've now been sober for seven years. I've since set up a website to raise awareness of alcoholism and problem drinking. You can read about this here: http://www.rehab4alcoholism.com

I was conducting some research on the alcohol industry for an upcoming blog article when I noticed you link to various alcohol industry websites on your own website.

Can I request you also link to my website? I feel adding a link will serve to better inform people about problem drinking. If this is possible, please insert my link onto your 'useful links' page if you have one, or some other suitable place.

Rehab 4 Alcoholism offers free advice and support for alcoholism and raises awareness around the issues of problem drinking.

I truly feel you will help to raise awareness of these issues by inserting this link and text into this page. Let me know when done, and I can of course link back to your website.

Many thanks and keep up the good work. I've also attached my website logo to this email. Feel free to upload the logo along with the above text.

Paul McNulty

Rehab 4 Alcoholism

www.rehab4alcoholism.com

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rehab4group