[Tails-dev] We need some Dear Friend fun!

Author: Kristi Michelle LaRose
To: Dear Friend & Colleague
Subject: [Tails-dev] We need some Dear Friend fun!
You can call me directly at 803-808-5084 to learn you can bring your entire Charitable Organization Team.

Dear Friend, please join us for an Adult-Continuing Education Experience OF A LIFE-TIME in Columbia, SC on March 7th & 8th for NANOE's 2017 Board of Governors
Capacity-Building Convention & Expo. Experience four huge Rock Star Keynote Addresses, participate in 12 Super Networking Topic Groups, and personally connect with the industry leaders who defied convention and transformed the charitable sector!

Together, we'll tackle a new set of guidelines that super-charge nonprofit capacity-building. It's meant to equip you with a powerful new ability to design heroic missions of scale that eradicate problems around the globe. The skills we'll discover together won’t come by listening to tired seminar presenters but rather…they’ll come from the minds of thought-leaders just like you.

Sincerely Yours,

Kristi M. LaRose, CNC

Governors' Relations

P.S. I'm in charge of your VIP Experience! Call me with your questions anytime at 803-808-5084.

P.P.S. Don't forget, you've been specially selected to participate in a professional encounter that's been designed for people who are crazy enough to believe they can change the world.
(They're the ones who actually do!)