[Tails-project] Invite to HackOn

Author: drwhax
To: tails-project
Subject: [Tails-project] Invite to HackOn
Hey Tails!

We'd like to invite you to HackOn.nl!

HackOn 14-15-16 July 2017 HackOn is a participatory event happening in
Amsterdam in mid-July on the Ruigoord terrain. The event is centered
around a critical view of how technology plays a role in society.

HackOn was born out of the hacker ethics, decentralisation, autonomy,
critical views, and lulz. However, we don't limit ourselves to just
those topics. We decentralised by organising a smaller outdoor event in
the Netherlands, this creates autonomy and a way to get other voices
heard.

If you have anything to add to the programm, you can send your proposal
to cfp@??? Please include estimated time needed and other things
we might need to take into account.

Registration for the event can be done early 2017 at https://hackon.nl

We hope to see you there!