Re: [mat-dev] Maintainership for MAT

Author: intrigeri
To: mat-dev
Subject: Re: [mat-dev] Maintainership for MAT
intrigeri:
> At some point I'll probably need to have credentials to change GitLab
> members' status, e.g. to allow Dennis to change ticket metadata. So:
> Julien, may you please set me as an "owner" on the project?

Julien did that, and I granted Dennis access as a Developer. I believe
this means he can now update issues status, and push to any branch
except "master". Dennis: if there's anything you need to do but can't,
let me know.

> I'll also need write access to the website ⇒ Julien, may you please
> ask root@??? to grant me such access?

I now have write access there, so I can push live the updates that
Dennis will prepare. But I'm not aware of any public mirror of the
website repo, so I've added one to the GitLab project:

https://0xacab.org/mat/website

One can now clone it, submit merge requests, create issues, etc.
I've created a couple issues already.