Re: [mat-dev] Maintainership for MAT

Author: intrigeri
To: mat-dev
Subject: Re: [mat-dev] Maintainership for MAT
Hi,

jvoisin:
>>> What do you all think? (This obviously needs Julien's approval, but
>>> I'd like to hear from other people as well :)
>>
>> Sounds like a plan!
> Great idea :)

OK, let's go ahead then.

I've pushed all upstream release tags, and the only not-merged-yet
branch (python3), from the previous canonical upstream repo
(https://git.torproject.org/user/jvoisin/mat.git) to the new one
(https://0xacab.org/mat/mat/tree/master).

At some point I'll probably need to have credentials to change GitLab
members' status, e.g. to allow Dennis to change ticket metadata. So:
Julien, may you please set me as an "owner" on the project? I believe
you can do it there: https://0xacab.org/groups/mat/group_members

I'll also need write access to the website ⇒ Julien, may you please
ask root@??? to grant me such access? (They have my SSH pubkey
already, so a simple signed email from you should be enough.)

Then I think we'll be all set for this intermediate phase in the life
or the project :)