Re: [Tails-ux] Survey platforms

Author: Susan
To: sajolida
CC: Tails user experience & user interface design
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Survey platforms
Thank you for your kind words, Saj.

Integration: This is a good idea, because people tend to answer one or two quick questions. You could rotate through quite a few over time.

For work I use SurveyMonkey, but it's commercial, proprietary, and probably US hosted, so unsuitable.

I did an extensive search for customizable survey engines in 2013 and found this interesting system (which I have never tried to deploy):

https://www.limesurvey.org/

Also, https://apps.sandstorm.io/ has a few options I don't know anything about. Here is a document that talks about SandForms, which sounds great and was made by ThoughtWorks https://opensource.com/life/15/12/5-open-source-web-apps-self-hosted

I also did some new searches just now and found:
http://alternativeto.net/software/surveymonkey/?platform=self-hosted
https://github.com/mattjdev/sumosurvey

Susan