Re: [Lista Criptica] Gestor Correo Open Source

Author: Alex Antener
To: Criptica - Llista de debat
Subject: Re: [Lista Criptica] Gestor Correo Open Source
Hi

For your information:
https://pep.foundation/blog/enigmail-and-pp-are-partnering/index.html

The p≡p development is taking place in Barcelona. Patrick Brunschwig,
the developer of Enigmail, lives and works in Switzerland.
The developer of K-9/p≡p here in Barcelona.

The source code is GPL/Free Software:
https://cacert.pep.foundation/dev/
https://cacert.pep-security.lu/gitlab/android/k9-pep

Feel free to contact me to coordinate a CryptoParty or whatsoever.

Best, Lix
--
Lx // 40AD 1EA7 F945 D307 7CB0 2783 3D83 4D8D 18F8 0934