[Tails-dev] 3 Reasons to NOT Step On the Scale Today (May, 2…

Author: ** Susan Smith **
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] 3 Reasons to NOT Step On the Scale Today (May, 2016)

Hi, it is me Susan You had requested information from me recently related to weight loss and that's why you are getting this email. I really hope the information I sent you before has been useful to you.

I simply want to share this awesome new article I just found about weight loss, It is titled "3 Reasons to NOT Step On the Scale Today"...

That's how I remain a nice oiled machine about weight loss, by always reading new stuff and when I find an article that has value or a new angle I like to share it with my friends.

Yes by now I consider you my friend.

Anyways here is the link...

3 Reasons to NOT Step On the Scale Today

Many people tell me "You love to help", yes it is true; it is crazy how good one feels inside when you help someone, plus many people help me everyday, I have friends that send me information they find everyday just because they know it might interest me.

I am just passing it forward, it is not a big deal. So if you like that article just pass it forward.

Here is my quote of the day...

"In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can."

Thank you
Susan
"If I can help just one person everyday then I have met my goal for the day"

May 2016

You may unsubscribe at any time.