Re: [Tails-dev] Remove known issues about Mac UEFI 32-bit

Author: intrigeri
To: sajolida
CC: mercedes508, The Tails public development discussion list, tails-bugs
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Remove known issues about Mac UEFI 32-bit
sajolida wrote (03 May 2016 14:23:23 GMT) :
> « Any Mac with 32-bit EFI may not succeed in booting Tails USB stick
> created by Tails Installer. »

> The last update to this line dates back from July 2, before 1.5.

> Shall I remove this bullet point?

I don't think so. I didn't bother to make our 32-bit UEFI support work
with those Macs (whose 32-bit UEFI support is somewhat custom, to put
it mildly). Now, if someone confirms that it does work, then yes,
let's remove this bullet point :)