Re: [Tails-ux] patch to make tails installer UI more foolpro…

Author: u
To: tails-ux
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] patch to make tails installer UI more foolproof
Hi,

thank you very much for your contribution.

Marc Watson:
> 1) I edited Tails Installer UI to make it visually more fool proof.
> Please find a patch attached to make the UI look like attached pic.

If others agree, I'd be happy to implement this. Although I'd prefer to
not use CAPS, but just bold text. What do the UX experts think?

> 2) What I didn't find but much appreciated: Please remove the input
> focus from Install option to nowhere or to "Upgrade by cloning" so an
> accidental key press (SPACE / ENTER) does not run the most destructive
> option but has to be chosen actively (no matter that there's another
> tiny dialogue before).

I think that's a valid point, and I've created a ticket for this
https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/11390

Cheers!
u.