[mat-dev] Continuous integration

Author: jvoisin
Subject: [mat-dev] Continuous integration
Hello everyone,
thanks to Raphaël Vinot, MAT now has continuous integration, and various
other related shiny things that can be seen on its github mirror[1].

I don't want to include the badges on the official website, because I
don't want users to make requests to external websites when browsing
MAT's one. And neither do I want to change the website to update badges
for every commit.

It seems that we achieve something like 75% test coverage, and that the
code is pretty clean. This is the good news, the bad one is that we
still have 25% untested left ;)

I hope that having a mirror on Github will lower the barrier for people
to contribute to MAT.

Have a nice day,

1. https://github.com/jvoisin/MAT

--