[mat-dev] Remove Postscript metadata support?

Author: blpzpagyykxg
To: mat-dev
Subject: [mat-dev] Remove Postscript metadata support?
Hi,
The support for postscript in mat is planned?
I'm working with dvips from TeX-Live and I have found
some bits of metadata that I would like to remove.
Any advice?
Mainly informations about the authors, commentary,
version of the tools, and some other simple stuff.
The mat work perfectly for pdf files generated by pdflatex
and pdftex. I prefer to work with postscript instead, because
of simplicity and some nasty security issues with PDF.
I have tried exiftool and even the 'convert' function of
ImageMagick, but the first don't have support for .ps and
the second destroy the font quality. [yeah, forgot to mention
that quality is important in my case...]

Regards.