Re: [Occupyresearch] Fw: Que No Nos Representan: The Crisis …

Author: jasper teunissen
To: occupyresearch
Subject: Re: [Occupyresearch] Fw: Que No Nos Representan: The Crisis of Representation and the Resonance of the Real Democracy Movement from the Indignados to Occupy
Hi Brandi,
To clearify, I'm not the author of the text and Leonidas Oikonomakis and
Jérôme Roos ask:
FIRST DRAFT: PLEASE CONTACT AUTHORS BEFORE CITING
You can easily find their emails on their website, or just use the
comment form on the article.
Good luck and please share your work with us :-)
greetings jasper