Re: [Occupyresearch] Fw: Que No Nos Representan: The Crisis …

Author: Brandi Williams
To: List of the shared space for distributed research occupyresearch
CC: Discussion list about the WSF
Subject: Re: [Occupyresearch] Fw: Que No Nos Representan: The Crisis of Representation and the Resonance of the Real Democracy Movement from the Indignados to Occupy
wow. I am a few pages in the pdf and it looks fantastic.

So interesting to read about social movements and this most recent one,
from a different theoretical perspective than the one I have spent much
time reading and writing. I am certain some of your work, I will want to
reference. Thank you for sharing!

Brandi