Re: [Occupyresearch] reference guide of topics

Author: Brandi Williams
To: List of the shared space for distributed research occupyresearch
Subject: Re: [Occupyresearch] reference guide of topics
Hi Maura,
Have you had any luck finding that list?

Thank you
Brandi

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 11:35 PM, Maura Anaya <mkennedya@???> wrote:

> I compiled a list not sure what happened to it but will see if I still
> have it somewhere and email it to you directly (it was a list with links
> and references to different organizations on a topical lists from OWS
> statement) I am sure it has expanded much since then
>
> On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 9:24 PM, Brandi Williams Palmer <
> indigo.journey.center@???> wrote:
>
>> Greetings.
>> Early on someone had put together a list of references for the topical
>> issues that Occupy seeks to address. I have searched and search through old
>> email and have not been able to locate it. Anyone know what I am seeking
>> and can help? Thank you.
>>
>> --
>> *Integrity Matters,*
>> Brandi Williams Palmer
>>
>> www.indigojourneycenter.com
>> 785-218-5179

*Integrity Matters, **Brandi Williams*
movementbuildingco@???

@indigojourney (me)
@movementco (shared)

*Current People's Movement Affiliations: *
Occupy Fort Collins, InterOccupy, Movement Resource Group, Colorado
People's Assembly,

*OccupyColorado.Blog Notes (shared):* http://occupycolorado.blogspot.com/

Research Notes:
http://www.indigojourneycenter.com/Occupy-Research-Draft.html