Re: [Occupyresearch] reference guide of topics

Author: Maura Anaya
To: List of the shared space for distributed research occupyresearch
New-Topics: Re: [Occupyresearch] reference guide of topics
Subject: Re: [Occupyresearch] reference guide of topics
I compiled a list not sure what happened to it but will see if I still have
it somewhere and email it to you directly (it was a list with links and
references to different organizations on a topical lists from OWS
statement) I am sure it has expanded much since then