Re: [Hackmeeting] report warm-up hd

Author: vecna
To: hackmeeting
Subject: Re: [Hackmeeting] report warm-up hd
vinc3nt wrote:
> snORky ha scritto:
>> Il 12.04.2012 19:32 scarph@??? ha scritto:
>>> se e' per quello c'e' sta pure er gruppo
>>> https://www.facebook.com/groups/130255667099120/
>> Quindi, non so eh?!?!, porcoddddddio, ma si puo' chiudere sto
>> gruppo!?!?!?
>
> direi di si eh.

aho ? se non vi piace facebook, non ci andate. ma sentirvi offesi
dall'esistenza del gruppo di hackmeeting su li', madonna, potrebbe
potarvi gravi problemi di fegato negli anni.

per mantenere il solito livello di contenuto ad una soglia accettabile,
ecco un po' di link:

"How to: verify content from social media"
http://www.journalism.co.uk/news-features/how-to-verify-content-from-social-media/s5/a548645/
The mass of information now available and being shared online offers a
fantastic arena for journalists to engage with online communities and
pick up on breaking news at the same time. This means journalists are
also having to sharpen their verification and fact-checking skills in a
digital environment.

"EU legislation – Digging below the FUD line"
http://blog.c22.cc/2012/03/29/eu-legislation-digging-below-the-fud-line/
Yesterday I started to see some chatter on Twitter about new/updated EU
legislation dealing with “cyber” attacks.

"Hacker’s collaboration tool"
http://blog.rizzoma.com/2012/04/12/hackers-collaboration-tool/?utm_source=tw&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=CTF
Our team called ‘More Smoked Leet Chicken’ take part in information
security competitions ‘Capture The Flag’ (CTF) every year. The last
competition ‘CodeGate’ was in Korea in March and the next one HITB is
scheduled for May 2012 in Amsterdam.

"Welcome to the ANU Quantum Random Numbers Server"
http://150.203.48.55/index.php
This website offers true random numbers to anyone on the internet. The
random numbers are generated in real-time in our lab by measuring the
quantum fluctuations of the vacuum.