Re: [lime] Project meeting Saturday

Autor: cri
Dla: libremesh
Temat: Re: [lime] Project meeting Saturday

On 04/10/24 11:24, Ilario via LibreMesh wrote:
> Dear all,
> Tomorrow (Saturday the 5th of October) there will be an online LibreMesh
> project meeting!
> Everyone is invited to join and to contribute :)
>
> The meeting will start at 13:00 UTC (15:00 CEST, 10:00 ART).
>
> The pad for adding more topics to discuss is this:
> https://pad.cas.cat/LibreMesh_meetup_2024

hi, next meeting will be on Friday, 1th of november..

here logs of the meeting of today,

hugs Cristina

Saturday the 5th of October 2024 at 13:00 UTC (15:00 CEST, 10:00 ART).
People

Cri, Hiure
Topics

     Closing thoughts on GSoC projects
     Is it time to make a release?!
     Updating the list of admins of the repositories on Github

Closing thoughts on GSoC projects

Pirania updating project:
https://gist.github.com/henmohr/6a1903f14fdd081e8b0560af2e8b7850
https://github.com/libremesh/lime-packages/pull/1133

should we add pirania to the suggested packages of LiMe? sounds a good thing

Hiure have to finish some test, before the new release of pirania.

Cable purpose autodetection:
https://blog.freifunk.net/2024/09/23/gsoc-2024-libremesh-cable-purpose-autodetection-2/

Cri writes to G10hack about
https://github.com/Nemael/lime-packages/commit/7129ff9a9d0f77be0fd5025ccdb7c01ef126cc1e

Cri: we can start to planned for the next year projects to submit,
before the end of january.

Cri: a things that could be usefull in our network is have possibility
to decide which gateway use a nodes in a set with many that one gateway.
Hiure: check doc of shared-state, that possible already exist something
doing this.
Is it time to make a release?!

Is the testing from Hiure finished?
Hiure: Looks working well
Cri: we are in the community only on 2 devices with last rc and looks
working well

here the links looks broken http://repo.libremesh.org/development/,
example: http://repo.libremesh.org/development/master-ow23.05.0/

We can organize the release in mailinglist
Updating the list of admins of the repositories on Github

Can we confirm the next meeting?
Person proposed this list is not in this meeting.
We don’t know “criteri di scelta”

Current list of admins:

a-gave
altergui