[Tails-dev] Additional software fails on wifi after upgrade

Author: Andrew Gallagher
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Additional software fails on wifi after upgrade
Hi,

After upgrading from 5.x to 6.x, the additional software dependencies are out of date and need to be downloaded over the network. If I am not on a wired network, by the time I get connected to wifi the additional software installation has already failed, and there is no apparent way to retry without setting an admin password (which requires a reboot).

It should be possible to retry the additional software installation once the network becomes available.