Re: [Tails-dev] send-later Thunderbird add-on

このメッセージを削除

このメッセージに返信
著者: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
題目: Re: [Tails-dev] send-later Thunderbird add-on
Hi Andrew,

Andrew W:
> Olá desenvolvedores de Tails,
>
> Eu tinha uma dúvida sobre o complemento Thunderbird chamado enviar mais
> tarde.
> Existe algum perigo em instalar e usar o envio mais tarde no Thunderbird
> nas configurações tails ou tor?

We don't know. At first sight, I don't think that this extension would
interact badly with Tails, but we would have to audit the code of the
extension to be sure.

> Enviar mais tarde seria algo que poderia ser incluído em versões futuras?
> É um complemento, mas o código-fonte está online e não parece ser
> prejudicial, pelo que sei. Tails já vem com origem ublock com navegador
> tor.

We try to limit the extension that we include in Thunderbird and Tor
Browser to the bare minimum, both to reduce the maintenance cost, to
avoid confusing users with too many features, and also for security.

I don't think that the use cases for "Send Later" are important enough
to our mission to deserve being included in Tails by default.

--
sajolida