Re: [ZonaRossa] Cheapest and Fast DDU/DAP/DDP Shipping From …

Autor: logistics2024
Para: zonarossa
Asunto: Re: [ZonaRossa] Cheapest and Fast DDU/DAP/DDP Shipping From China
DearGood day, We are Freight Forwarding company , my name is Wells from Worldcargo, do you need shipping service from China ?Our service include:1, Cheap air freight cargo from all main airports in China to Worldwide country.2, Sea freight: FCL & LCL.3, Air freight by CA, EK, CZ, CX, LH,TG, QR, SQ, etc.4, Consolidation service for clients who has small orders from different suppliers.5, insuranced 6, Documentation & customs:VGM, C/O, AMS, ENS, Form A, Form F, SGS, CIQ, Fumigation and so on.7, Warehouse and packing.8, Customs clearance ( import and export)9, Trucking service10,Courier service: DHL, FedEx,UPS, EMS, TNT, Aramex,China Post, etc.If you want to learn more about us and seek for your favorite service, please feel free to contact us.Just tell us what you need, we will do our best to support your business. Thank you!Any question please do not hesitate to contact me.Best regardsWells Tang/Sales ManagerPhone number(whatsapp id) 008615012873667No.208, BuLong road, Longgang District, ShenZhen, China