[lime] Sunday Q&A session on LibreMesh code

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Ilario
Betreff: [lime] Sunday Q&A session on LibreMesh code
Dear all,
During today's meeting, Nemael proposed to have a videocall specific
for going through the LibreMesh code and asking questions, also for
understanding how the GSoC project can be executed.
For this, we thought of having a call on Sunday the 30th of June at 13
UTC (15 CEST, 10 ART).
Clearly, anyone is welcome to join, both for asking and for answering
questions :)

Nemael will share the screen and will try to record the video and
audio for then uploading it somewhere.
Any suggestion of where we could publish such video?

The link for the call is this:
https://meet.exo.cat/LibreMesh

Off topic: during the meeting Nemael asked how to search for old
emails in the mailing list archive and Jorge found a feature of our
mailing list server for searching. This is now embedded in our webpage
here:
https://libremesh.org/communication.html#mailing_lists

Ciao!
Ilario