[Tails-dev] Tor Browser 13.5a9 (Android, Windows, macOS, Lin…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Richard Pospesel
À: tails-dev, Nathan of Guardian, freebsd, caspar
Sujet: [Tails-dev] Tor Browser 13.5a9 (Android, Windows, macOS, Linux)
Hello,

Unsigned Tor Browser 13.5a9 alpha candidate builds are now available for
testing:

-
https://tb-build-02.torproject.org/~ma1/builds/torbrowser/alpha/unsigned/13.5a9/

This is our last planned alpha in the 13.5aN series, and a release
candidate for 13.5 scheduled for next week, so please do give it a go
🙂. This is a minor update as far as ESR is concerned, so I would not
expect you to run into any interesting packaging-related changes.

We're planning on building 13.5 tomorrow evening, and publishing early
next week.

Longer term, as usual the next major ESR release is scheduled for
September'ish but we'll let you know a more concrete timeline once we're
further into the rebase process.

The full changelog can be found here:

-
https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/applications/tor-browser-build/-/raw/tbb-13.5a9-build2/projects/browser/Bundle-Data/Docs-TBB/ChangeLog.txt