Re: [Tails-dev] Translation of tails website

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Victor Rodríguez
À: The Tails public development discussion list
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] Translation of tails website
Hello Hamun,

>as a native german and english speaker I noticed, that the tails
>website is partly translated incorrectly and partly not translated at
>all. I would love to make a contribution to translating the whole page
>in german. For free of course. If you are interested in this, don`t
>hesitate to contact me.

The website is translated by volunteers from around the world. You can
take a look at the Tails website[1] for more information on how you can
help with translations, either by translating or correcting errors. The
website is translated on the Tails Translation Platform, an instance of
Weblate[2]. You may also be interested in joining the translation
mailing list[3] or the German translators list[4].

Thank you very much for wanting to contribute!

Cheers,

[1]: https://tails.net/contribute/how/translate/
[2]: https://tails.net/contribute/how/translate/with_translation_platform/
[3]: https://tails.net/contribute/how/translate/#index2h1