Re: [lime] Next meeting :) 1th of june

Autor: Ilario
Para: libremesh
Asunto: Re: [lime] Next meeting :) 1th of june

On May 23, 2024 2:02:17 PM GMT+02:00, cri via LibreMesh <libremesh@???> wrote:

>On 21/05/24 22:19, hiure--- via LibreMesh wrote:
>> Dear Cri, thanks for the reminder.
>>
>> I was at battlemesh and we talked in person, Gio and Javier, and we wanted to propose an additional day for meetings other than Saturdays, especially since Gio can't make it on Saturdays. In addition, there are a lot of changes in play and this influences projects such as gsoc, tests and much more.
>> So I'd like to propose a day, for example on Wednesday 05/01 so that those who can meet on Saturday and those who can't on Saturday can continue on Wednesday from where they left off on the pad.
>> What do you think?
>>
>hi,
>nice add other days for meeting!
>Sorry but I don't understand: Wednesday 05/01
>which day is?
>
>Wednesday 05 of June ?
>
>at the same time of the other meetings?
>
>for me, it's fine.

I also think this is great!
We always encouraged people to propose more meeting dates :)

Please make a pull request adding the new dates to the calendar on the website modifying this file:
https://github.com/libremesh/libremesh.github.io/blob/master/communication.txt#L18-L33

Also, please notice that since this year there are already scheduled a few meetings in other days of the week, check out the list from the link above.

Ciao!
Ilarioq