Re: [Tails-dev] Tails for arm64 (with support for Apple Sili…

Autore: noisycoil
To: The Tails public development discussion list
CC: Tails Dev
Oggetto: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails for arm64 (with support for Apple Silicon)
Ah, alright, I was made aware of the retagging by reading on xmpp, where it was also mentioned that there had been a last-minute commit, so I thought the two things were one-off and related. It's the first time I follow a release almost live, the next time I'll know I must wait! No problem by the way.

31 mar 2024, 13:40 da anonym@???: