Re: [ZonaRossa] air freight vs sea freight from China to wor…

Author: logistics78ken
To: zonarossa
Subject: Re: [ZonaRossa] air freight vs sea freight from China to worldwide
Dear This is Ken from China,we are a global and professional agent approved by national trading ministry.Our general office located in Shenzhen, we have has branch offices spread in Shanghai , Ningbo , Yiwu ,Shenzhen , Guangzhou and Hong kong and it aims at providing first-class services to our valued customers over the world . Our services cover in AMAZON FBA SHIPPING, sea freight , air freight , warehousing , customs declaration, inland transportation, marketing, export & import.   Contact us today! Our friendly and professional team that is able to handle all your enquiries whenever you need.Our main Services as below:FBA amazon Shipping service Sea freight, Air freight , Customs brokerage, Door to door delivery, Warehousing, Commodity inspection, Export licence, Inland transportation Shipping insurance. if you need shipping services from China, you can contact me or add my wechat ,whatsappMobile (WhatsApp/Wechat):  0086 15801639260