Re: [Tails-dev] Paranoid magical

Author: intrigeri
To: Kristian, tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Paranoid magical
Hi,

Kristian (2024-03-03):
> Hello. Tails only find my wireless adapter (Intel ax 200)if I have plugged
> the USB in windows and reboot.
>
> If I shutdown and then plugin USB. Tails doesn't find my wireless.

I can think of innocuous explanations for this behavior. For example,
it could be that Windows does some sort of initialization of this USB
wireless adapter that is necessary for it to work, and that survives
a reboot (possibly because it's never fully powered off).

To investigate this further, we'll need you to send 2 reports with
WhisperBack (https://tails.net/doc/first_steps/whisperback/), that
both reference this conversation:

- one after rebooting from Windows and connecting to Wi-Fi
- one after reproducing the "Tails doesn't find my wireless" problem