Re: [lime] How to test limeapp development versions

Autore: Selan Kon
To: libremesh
Oggetto: Re: [lime] How to test limeapp development versions
So, I (partially) found what happen.

- Why yarn doesn't build?

The brief thing was on my computer yarn works properly because the packs
where already installed.

My stupid thing was that until now we are working with npm which uses
package-lock.json, and no yarn.lock file is already generated, so.

**Keep using npm instead of yarn** until i do enough tests to
definitively migrate to yarn. Basically, follow previous guide but
changing yarn command by npm: npm install, and, npm run dev

And, fyi, I am working on a fix to use node 18, still working on it but
I get the build already :) https://github.com/libremesh/lime-app/pull/401

I will refactor the guide on the first mail of this thread asap.

- Why the artifact are still the same?

I don't know what is happening here, I am reading documentation and
seems that some kind of artifact cache is made, so I tried a quickfix,
but it is still not working, i have to research deeper.

If you know somebody that can help me with github actions (which are not
my best skills) I will be grateful.

Check more info over here:
https://docs.github.com/en/actions/using-workflows/storing-workflow-data-as-artifacts#comparing-artifacts-and-dependency-caching

pony via LibreMesh: