Re: [lime] lime-app in the next release

Author: Selankon
Subject: Re: [lime] lime-app in the next release
Hi hiure the artifacts are not on the same branch we are testing.

It was poc of how to build artifacts from a github action.

Check the mail on where i am describing how to checkout the correct git branch and test it locally.

I will continue on monday deploying the correct artifacts btw!

Thabks to you!!